I didn't manage to wake up in time for my lecture today again. Switched off my alarm after some credit card person called and woke me up, then I slept in for half an hour unknowingly. Must be the dreams. I had so many fucking dreams my head is still feeling heavy now. I must stop sleeping near to the crack of dawn.
And I could also shift the blame to the match yesterday that made me so irritated. Bloody hell of a referee. My poor Liverpool. Arghh. Plus someone who made my eyes roll to the back of my sockets, over and over again. Everything made my head want to split so bad. So I needed all the sleep I could get to recover from all these.
I slept so much, yet my head is heavy and my eyes hurt like shit. Get the damn dreams out of my head please.