Sunday, March 16, 2008

where did it all go.

Sometimes I wished I didn't have that sixth sense. I could feel things, more than you think I could. Sometimes I just know, I just know. But I'll just fake ignorance and go by, because what's use of it to affirm, to justify. Maybe if it wasn't this way, then it wouldn't be this hard. Then I wouldn't get killed by my incessant thoughts.

I am so tired today. Battled the rain and treaded each step carefully and painstakingly so that I wouldn't splash dirty water on my white shorts, had the food I used to love more, got my red strands, finally tried my Mr Bean soya bean with pearls. Now I'm fighting hard not to succumb to my caffeine fix. They do weird things to my head if I have it too much, or too late. I get drifted in and out of sleep, dreaming and not dreaming all at the same time. And I'll wake up feeling so zonked out.

Darlings, and sheesha-loving.