Thursday, March 27, 2008

I just have to comment about this person I encountered who made my eyes roll to the back of my sockets 100000 times. So I was supposed to order something for the club’s welfare giveaway. And that man whom I contacted, he called me one day when I was still in the middle of my sleep. Since I was still groggy and everything, my voice was like a little hoarse because my throat wasn’t totally cleared yet. And in the middle of the conversation, he actually said ‘I really like your voice you know.’ That really freaked me out and woke me up from my half asleep state. I could only apologize and said I was actually still sleeping. I was thinking maybe he really had this fetish for just-woken-up-from-sleep kind of voice, so okay. Still, I was disgusted please. So I refrained from any phone conversations and emailed him the next time. Today he called me to confirm my orders and he made the same comment again. Bloody hell. And I was awake, no hoarse or sexy voice please. I was so so freaked out and disgusted. How could anybody make such comments in a business call?! I just want to shudder and die. I won't ever ever order from that company again please.

And I was too horrified to even want to ask for discounts lah!