The library ain't conducive for studying. The bookshelves had this magnetic pull to them, I just kept losing concentration and went looking around once in a while for books. Tell me how to keep my focus on the dry dry materials when there are much more lovely things around?

Got started on Murakami's Blind Willow, Sleeping Woman and it's pretty good, in a weird and abrupt kinda way. Hvn't been reading his books for long, but they have this amazing mysterious sexiness quality to them. His words make you want to read on, to read more. But I didn't borrow it because I never ever finished any books I borrow from the school library, and it's too heavy. And I want to read Catherine Lim's Leap of Love and Following the Wrong God Home!
I love pretty friendly and nice salespeople really. Went for a talk, and the goodie bag wasn't that great after all. Instead, I spent a bomb on ettusais. But, it's a need, it's a need, I have to keep telling myself. I have to replenish my stuff once they run out anyway. And there's a free pretty lip palette, so I'm still happy! And Mos has the best best iced milk tea ever I swear. It is so good and I am so hooked.