Friday, March 14, 2008

but where else could i go, where else could i go.

The comforting thing is waking up in the morning, feeling really really far away from home, far from things that will remind you of everything. And having that absolute need to lie on the bed straight away because your head is spinning, and laughing uncontrollably over funny shit clips. And thank you for the breakfast, my turn to make you some next!

I'm tired too, from doing nothing yet feeling like I've done alot alot and yet feeling like I've wasted the whole bloody day. Today I feel like someone, walking on unfamiliar grounds, breathing a different air, and just being really far away from things I've known.

We just randomly ate and sat down everywhere today. First it was at Waraku Pasta for dinner.


And I had my coffee fix at Wang Jiao because my eyes were threatening to close any moment. And we saw Shaun Chen! Then we had the best ever soya bean ice cream at Mr Bean.


And another round of coffee at Starbucks. An amazingly nice outlet, just so apt for a hideout.


Why did I feel like I never wanted the time to go home to come at all? I wished time could crawl, stop, anything, just not move on. I could stop in the moment in time and just, stay. And it was so fucking cold the whole day, I didn't feel like I was in a place I knew at all. And if only everyday could be like this. If only.

And now I'm back, the only familiar thing that greets me is the feeling of thousand needles stabbing in my head. My head hurts so fucking bad I guess everything in me is just telling me that I don't want to be back at all.