Monday, March 3, 2008

take a breath, take a step, maybe down below.

I miss, days of laughing and going cranky on 4012. Just like old times, when we were always, always together. Hello you, in your hot raybans, where are you now? We are seeing you less and less and we don't even have meals together much now! :(


I miss days of sitting around in school on benches, churning out the endless work we had to do. Just sitting around, talking, laughing, taking random photos and watching people walk by. Or is it just we don't do work now?! Hahaa.



The day we almost died of internal combustion. We do look quite funny, now looking at the pictures. Hahaha. But I love the crazy things we do. I love how we just don't care.


I love love you all.
And I miss the days when it's so easy for all of us to be together; for lectures, for tutorials, for meals.

And I miss, how I used to be.