Sunday, March 9, 2008

-

We had Korean bbq for dinner yesterday to celebrate my mummy's birthday. It was amazing shit. I loved the little side dishes that filled the whole table, the random vegetables that looked almost too pretty to be eaten, the waitresses who would cook and cut and serve you the food, the handwipes that would bloat and rise in contact with water. They didn't look like the usual will-become-a-cloth-once-you-soak-it-in-water thing so my brother actually told me they were sweets initially. Luckily he asked what it was, because I almost wanted to eat it. He secretly wanted me to believe him so I'll be taken in and eat it and then it'll expand in my stomach.



Sorry your lousy sister is just a broke piece of shit and couldn't contribute anything to the dinner. I hope your card could withstand the swipe, and also a few more that I know you would be helping me swipe for.

脱节的感觉不好受
, 什么都不知道的感觉不好受, 一切的一切都不好受.

我也不喜欢觉得好像只有自己一个人在懦弱
. 是多么的愚蠢, 多么的不甘心. 但是却对这讨厌的一切束手无策.