It’d been long, since I had to take the bus out of school at such a late time alone. Strangely, it was such an unfamiliar feeling and I didn’t like it at all. I used to like, this kind of solitude. But when people get busy with their own lives, you just have to get by, on your own.
黄金路 makes me damn depressed I don’t know why. I mean, I do know why but it really really eats at every single cell I have left in me. But it’s all over.
I’m really, really tired. I don’t even want to start thinking how I am going to wake up for my morning class tomorrow. I don’t even want to think how I will last till late tomorrow. But I have to. And I don’t like the feeling of how my eyes still hurt almost every single day. Why does it, just never stops.
如果我拼命地请求自己, 明天可以不醒来了吗, 你, 可以成全我吗?