Thursday, January 3, 2008

Happy birthday Soon Soonn Kwang Kwangg Kwanggg! I wish your next seahorse a longer life okay. You are forever so funny lah. And of course Ah Gonggg and Kok Liang and my Xiaoshouzhi. Thank you for being so funny, you guys really could crack everybody up. And I realized, I missed my own laughter too even. But as fast as it came, it was gone. But still, thank you so much.

I love love love my girls too. Yes, I feel sad I couldn't get to where I really wanted to go today but still, I loved walking around with you all, I love La Senza too and I also don't know when I'll finish wearing all those lingerie. Isaa baby, you really bring out the demon in me and I bring out the demon in you? When we can't choose, just get everything. Hahaa. We need Von to control us. I also love sitting down and just talk. There's just some things which only feel right when it's with girls, because we share that same sense of comprehension for things.


Thank you, and I love you all. I need my dose of Von's humor everyday. Hahaa.


And thank you, for Power Satay! It was yummy and I love the ketupat alot, and the onions. Hahaa. Thank you for supper and talking with me and sending me home.

I do try to make myself as busy as I could, to get home as late as I could. Then perhaps, I'll feel so so tired like now, and I'll have no time, no energy to think so much. But I secretly hope and wish, that those dreams don't haunt me every night. They came again, yesterday night. And I struggled and struggled in them until I got so exhausted, I just couldn't seem to get up.

Sometimes I really don't know if I'm crying when I'm laughing. These tears from laughing could possibly help me veil the real tears I'm actually falling. But no matter what, it's still the same; it's still, neverending.