Tuesday, January 8, 2008

can you make the pain, go away?

And the pain tortured me throughout the whole damn night, until I just had to scream for my mum in the early hours of the morning. It was almost too hard for me to bear, all I wanted was to hit my head against the wall. And I told my mum to kill me because the pain was really damn horrible. Every movement I made, my head would throb terribly. Even if I lied still on the bed, the pain still wouldn't go away. At some point in time, all I could do was to breathe through my mouth because normal breathing seemed to intensify the pain too. Fuck, the pills doesn't work. Maybe my body is already immuned to these drugs.

And when the pain is taking over my body and I couldn't think of anything to make it better, all I felt was the acute sense of abandonment. I felt so much like crying but the pain made it difficult to because any slight vigorous action would kill my head.

And I thought it was already okay, so I dragged myself to school. Now, it's like all over again. The pain, is really, fucking bad it's unbearable. Things, which could kill you but just don't end up killing you, are the worst.

Could it not be another night of torture?