Thursday, January 31, 2008

为什么, 每天都想喊累.

I seem to have really horrible nights these days. My old ailment of ache on my right shoulder/neck was so fucking terrible yesterday it kept me awake for the whole damn night. Usually it’s only bad when I’m sitting up and I don’t why it didn’t get better even though I was already lying down. So I drifted in and out of sleep the whole night until I heard my mum woke up in the morning. Arghh. I almost died trying to wake up on time this morning.

And one of my slippers snapped while I was on the train today. So I got out of the train at the next stop and limped outside to find the taxi stand. In the end I just couldn’t drag my feet there with the broken strap anymore so I walked barefooted. And people were looking at me. :( And I wasted taxi fare back home and to school. Sigh. I guess my days will never get better, only worse.

And today was a really really long day I’m seriously tired, again. And I got so pissed with all the trivialities towards the end of the day I just had to walk off. Tired of looking, listening, everything. I don’t see why I could be a maniac, or with emotions difficult to handle, in comparison. But, forget it.

Tomorrow will be a really long day too. It’s time, again.

最近, 好像越来越多的幻觉. 什么是真,什么是假,似乎已变得非常模糊了.