Two presentations tomorrow, a report due on friday and the examinations start next week! Where has my revision week gone to?! This is really really horrible I don't know what to make out of it. I'm still missing my laptop baby and I hate using my desktop! I can't sit on the pretty pink swirling chair for hours in front of my desktop because it would kill my right shoulder. I think it's dead and it aches like hell everyday now.
I need to study study study and my darling friends, please don't be a bad influence although I love you all alot alot! Hahaaa. For example, no mahjong no whatsoever this friday Binbin. You siao lahh! I'm so busy I have no time even to clean that red gunk off my fingernails. And due to high stress and lack of nutrition, my nails seem to be very brittle these days. I already had to cut off three nails from my right hand because the nails cracked apart.
Liverpool please please win tonight! Darling baby Kuytie Pie please do make me proud! Hahahaaa.
Everybody please go get a facebook account, it's fun! :)