Friday, April 20, 2007

drugged.

Today's paper was shit, the mcqs were damn hard and the examination hall was so hard to get to I almost got lost. But luckily, you could always follow the crowd. And when it rained and everybody was stuck at the foyer of the hall, you really really feel a sense of bliss when you could squeeze yourself into Big Monkey's car and taa daaah, Jurong Point!

But I'm seriously freaking out, looking at the sheer amount of information for Bio Psyc. And what? I only have one and a half days left to pack all the freaking scientific terms into my head. This time, it's really really impossible. Twelve chapters, and I've barely even started. So forgive me, if I look zoned out or get all edgy tomorrow. I don't know how else to cope.

But for now, just pop the pills, down the caffeine and don't forget the chocolates. Maybe things won't get better, but at least they'll be over.