Dinner was at Juju's Hokkaido Hotpot and I almost died finishing all the seafood. And I got scalded when I bit into this round ball with mushroom and the juice spilled out. So now I have a line of burn scab at the edge of my lips. Damnn. The food was good, although the more I eat the more tired I feel cuz I could never seem to finish it. But I love hotpots, because it gives me xin fu de gan jue. Hahaa.


And I must especially thank Friend and Binbin for doing so so much! Thank you for the slideshow, I know you all were so busy already and still have to get it done on time. Friend friendd, I know your everydays are already so packed and you still had to do the slideshow until very late every night. And Binbin you had to stay up until so late too to receive the file from friend when your sleep time is like before midnight. Hahahaa. But then again, I hope to see you more on msn after 12? Hahhaa, please sleep later! And thank you for the surprises! The cupcakes were really really sweet and I love the baby's breath! The Canele cake was damnn nice too I love dark chocolate so so much! I've gotten everything I've wanted and there's really nothing else I could have possibly asked for. You all are really really nice de lo. Love you all so so much!
I loveee my brother. He booked a room at Ritz Carlton for me, so nice lo. He told me the most important thing that I must do was to use the bathtub, nothing else matters. Hahahaa. And so I soaked in the bathtub twice and it was damnnnn good. I love love love love playing monopoly and I won, for the first time in my life! Hahhaaaa. The bed was big and high and fluffy and thank you vonn for letting me warm my cold legs against you. Hahahhahaha.
Dinner with the NTU Psychology people at Jumbo Seafood Restaurant was wonderful too although I had only three hours of sleep the night before and I really really almost died of exhaustion. I need at least ten hours of sleep. Hahahaa. You guys are really really so sweet and I really didn't expect so much from you all! Thank you for making that video for Monkey darling and me. I know it was really hard work and you guys must have spent so much time and effort on it. And thank you for the present and cake! I lovee the Swensens' Winnie the Pooh ice cream cake so much, it makes me feel like a kid all over again. Hahahaa. But really, thank you and I love you all so so much!
And omg lo, thank you Friend, Xiaoshouzhi, Yusheng, Xiaowen, Binbin, Isaa baby, Min and Von for doing the video recording. Hahhaaa. You all are damn cute lah! I really didn't expect that and it was damn funny to see you all in the video. Hahhaaa. And Gera dear, although they didn't manage to receive your video, I got your message! No thanks to the guys for spilling out my secrets all, so throw face one lahh. But okay lah, you all are damn funny so it's okay. Hahaa. Lovee you all!
And and, Happy Belated Birthday Min! Hope you had a wonderful birthday! And thanks for the treat! I was surprised you did the video recording lo. If it was me, I'll be damn paiseh recording myself. But you look prim and proper as always, so don't worry. Hahahaa. Happy Birthday to my darling Monkey too I loveee you man.
I really really cannot express my thanks to you all enough lah, seriously. I've never really like celebrating my birthday all that much because I don't like big affairs but this year was really my best birthday ever, together with all the people I love.