Yayy my first two papers are over! I'm amazed at myself for being able to really churn out inconsequential and totally unrelated information really. The Information Visualization and Perception paper was crap, I could smoke my way through two of the questions, but I had totally no recognition of the other two questions!! It's the first time in my life taking exams when I really really sincerely don't know what the hell was going on. But I was indignant about not leaving anything blank, so I started playing around with the words in the questions and making my own interpretations and inferences. At least it looked better than handing in a blank script right! I could even come up with a whole page of nonsense. Hahaha. But please save me, effectively, I have just lost fifty marks from the paper. Omg.
But it's okay, my principle is never to look back on the paper once it is over! I don't like to discuss questions, check for the correct answers or do whatever shit that would make myself feel bad. Hahaa, yah lah, avoidance lahh I know. But I'm still very happy and I'm left with three more papers! After the paper, I suddenly felt a huge sense of boredom. That's such a wrong emotion lah, shouldn't it be more of panic and a sense of urgency to finish revising the syllabus for the rest of the papers? Haiyo. I think it's because of you lah Binbin. You made me laugh and tear and roll on my bed so much yesterday that I think I've gone crazy.
And the most amazing thing is my monkey darling and I wore almost the same clothes today! We were wearing black skinnies, hot pink Topshop tank, Topshop black pullover and havaianas! Hahaaa, when we saw each other we were so surprised lah. We had instances whereby we wore some of the same clothes but it was never this accurate lah, today totally same combination lo! My monkey is so so cute I can hug her everyday!
Hmm, should I take a nap before I start studying again? I'm so so sleepy. But I just had a big plate of spaghetti lahh. AHHH. And I want to wake up early to hide at the library for the whole day tomorrow but I don't know if I can make it. Hahhaaa.