Tuesday, April 10, 2007

first.

I really think I have nothing better to do. My eyes are closing and yet I am still here playing around with blogger. Moved somewhere else, finally, since many people can't view my blog at pitas. Copied my last two entries from there because there's pretty pictures. Hahaaa.

I feel lost without my laptop. The desktop's keyboard feels weird to my fingers. I keep pressing on the wrong keys. The harddisk's damaged, so I'll have to wait for like a week for them to get a replacement. It sucks, but maybe it's a sign for me to really get down to studying.

Was supposed to study before doing project in school today, but we ended up bitching and gossiping and doing everything else other than being productive. I think we irritated everybody else
in the reading room with our incessant chatting. Hahahaa. My monkeys are funny people. Then we took the school bus to have Boon Lay Nasi Lemak for dinner! I was soooo hungry because I barely had a proper meal before dinner so I ended up getting four sides with my rice and was so bloody full.

I need to sleep and run and just laugh more. Hahaaa.

And Blogger kind of sucks, I don't love it all that much.