Saturday, April 21, 2007

pui!

I have so many so many things to study!!! But before I start studying, I have to complain about Xiaowen. So Min's brother was driving us home, then suddenly don't know why we were talking about people jumping down from our flats. Then I remembered somebody jumped down from mine before and I actually saw the body lahh! Omgomg. I was like telling them to stop talking about it already if not I'll surely die of fear when I take the lift alone later. And when it was nearing my house already, that Xiaowen actually told me not to look up the building later! Shit lo, then I started thinking and imagining things already. I totally hate taking the lift one lah. I'll always imagine there would be a blackout and the lift would stop and I would just die inside. Then I'll also imagine I'll see something which I shouldn't see when the door opens. Arghhh. So I was contemplating between taking the lift and running up the stairs, but the stairs are also like quite scary! You must run up and turn then run up again, what if got people there! Somemore they are building lifts on every storey now, so there's this cover up area and I'll always imagine somebody can open the door and hide inside and jump out and scare me! Omg lo.

In the end I took the lift, and I kept amitabha-ing inside. I thought my heart could drop out lah! Wahh, I really have no courage towards such things I realized. Damn lousy lah. But I also can't help it! I want to try bungee jumping, river rafting and whatever exciting stuff next time because I think they'll be damn fun! I'm not afraid of these but then I'm scared of such superstitious and unrealistic stuff!

I can't imagine what it'll be like when the upgrading of the new lifts are done. There'll surely be these look-through panels on the lift doors? I think I won't be able to take it lah. My heart would threaten to stop everything I take the lift. I'll start imagining that I'll see things again. Hahahaa, I'll just die! Then I'll just take the stairs everyday, although it'll be damn stupid because the lift will stop on every floor! Sighh. Why do I even worry about such things!

But I can take lifts lah. Just as long as I'm not alone, or I'm not being reminded of scary things before taking a lift! So stupid Xiaowen, you just made my day scarier today. Hahaha. You better make it up to me!

Haiyo. Okay okay, time to go back to my books! My eyes are closing. :(