Sunday, April 22, 2007

arghh.

I must confess, I didn't actually study much yesterday night although I really planned to! I even downed a cup of coffee, but my eyes really couldn't take it anymore so I just went to hide under my bedsheets at 2+am. Wahh, so coffee's useless afterall.

And omgomg, it's raining now and I see lightning and I hear thunder and I'm alone at home. I don't know why but my house is very susceptible to electrical short circuits and when it rains heavily there's always blackouts. I also cannot endure this kind of anticipatory stress. Hahhaaa. If the electricity trips I'll just scream and die lo. Wah lao, why is there something to make my heart drop out everyday one!! Wahh, many many butterflies flying around in my stomach now!

WAHHHH LAOOO! So jinxed lah, the moment I talk about it, then there's a blackout!!! My heart really nearly dropped out and I hurriedly called Binbin but the phone rang and rang for so long! Somemore her mother picked up the phone! And guess what she was doing? Laying out the straw mat so she could take a nap! Wahhh cannot stand. But okay, she is my saviour lo, she talked to me while I tiptoed outside to the dark to use the pole to push the electrical switch back. The rain is still very very big and the thunder is still very very loud. Arghhh. Please don't trip again! My hands are trembling and I shiver until all the goosebumps come out already lahh. I can't type already, need to cover my ears with my hands!!!!