Thursday, April 19, 2007

Lately, I look at my posts with disdain. They are all nonsense and rubbish/shameless explicit declarations of affection. Hahahaa. I apologize for them. Whatever ever happened to my intellectual ideas and occasional spews of wisdom (if they ever did exist in the first place). I don't even know how to manipulate words nicely anymore. Hahahaa. Pui. See, that's the most apt word I could think of now! So I shall try to find a balance and have some inexplicable/unfathomable/profound insights sometimes, hopefully. But cannot lehz, nobody tags when I have weird/emo entries and Xiaoshouzhi will say he needs to use a dictionary. I'll be sad one lo.

I had a productive day today because I managed to reach the library at 1030am! Even Binbin was proud of me. Hahaaa. And I was supposed to stay till 9pm lahh, but in the end I left for dinner with the sun you at 6plus. Hahaha. Wah lao. Somemore our dinner from Burger King became Swensens then became Mayim! And didn't we say we wanted to take photos of the food?! Hahhaaa. See lah, everytime the food comes we'll unconsciously just throw them all down into our stomach.

And this sun you always happen to meet me/talk to me the day before my paper. So she'll always make me laugh until I cannot take it. All the information I've packed in my brain all slip out already lahh! The coolie comment lah, and what you told the shop'n'save auntie lah, hahahaa, damn funny lah! Buay tahan. But to think we're doing that lah, we really have nothing better to do!

You see, another redundant entry. My life is so useless nowadays. Hahahaa.