Sunday, April 29, 2007

hmmm.

I think I hvn't gone to town for really really long, so today when it was time to leave, my eyes were almost closing. And I wanted to sit down at every possible chance in the train but that Friend and Binbin looked at me with disdain. Hahhaaa. Okay okay strong and young people. I'm old already lah okay!

But today I swiped my card until so happy lo, as if I'm so rich. Hahhaa, not really happy lah, but I'm the God of Fortune today, so Friend must be nice to me because I hold the power. Hahahaa. But yes lah, you were nice because you bought food and I just sat there happily waiting for the food to come. But you didn't let me sit when there were empty seats in the bus!! My waist could break lo. Wahh, now I'm looking at your pretty bag and feeling a tinge of sadness when I know I'll have to part with it soon. It's nice lahh! Pretty mature oatmeal color with hot red. Wahhh, I like! So ah, it's going to be the same as your beloved Tissot watch. Whether you'll receive the bag or the plastic bag or the tags depends on the weather and your performance in the days to come. So are you going to be really really nice to us? Hahahaa.

200 Pounds Beauty was really good! It has been so so long since I last watched a movie! The show was so funny I was laughing until I almost died. Haiyo, very unglam but don't need to have xing xiang one lah. Don't know who always say I have no image to upkeep anyway! But it also made me cry lo, it was so touching towards the end lah! My tear glands are still very active now because I activated them after watching Heaven's Tree/Tree of Heaven. It was so so sad and nice lah, I cried until I almost died too.

Okay time to sleep!