Then we took a break and went crazy in the middle of mugging. I embarked on my favorite activity of drawing on the cafe's tissue paper and this time, we professed our love to Xiaoshouzhi. HAHAHAA.
This is my version! Binbin did one too. Then we each took a picture of ours and mms-ed it to him. He said we had screws loose in our head. :( Hahhaaa, no lah, we just had nothing better to do. Quite nice what, didn't it bring a smile to your face when you saw it? Somemore got two lahh! You are such a lucky boy! Hahahaa.
But but, I really have to praise Xiaoshouzhi lo. While studying halfway, a figure crept up behind me and stood in front of me and I was like thinking who is this person lah. Then when I looked up it was Xiaoshouzhi! Hahaaa. Wahh, Xiaoshouzhi missed me and decided to give me a surprise by visiting me! Too bad Binbin left for home already. See lah, want to take mummy's car go home for what! But doesn't matter lah, this proved that you have no fate with your Xiaoyong already. Xiaoshouzhi is sweet and nice one lo, because he bought Pocky for each of us!
Wahh. I am happy one lah, I love Pocky! Xiaoshouzhi said it was to reward us because we were studying hard. But helloo Binbin, you only studied hard for like what, three hours?! I mugged for seven hours!! Hahaa. But I still love you lah, so I won't steal your share okay. I'll still pass you yours, if not later you fall out with me over a guy how! So, thank you Xiaoshouzhi, you are so nice! I shall revert back to my old self and continue showing my love for you! I hvn't changed okay! Hahahaa. Omg what did I just say.
As for Friend, you cancelled tuition to go rendezvous at Waraku ahh! Binbin said she'll absorb the 10% discount and ask you run back to your tuition but you also didn't care. Hahahaa. Now, we'll have to consider our love for you already! You good lo. Hahahaa.