Sunday, December 2, 2007

Thank you Isaa baby, for everything. Words are not enough to let you know how much I love you, and how much I appreciate the lovely day spent with you, really. Thank you for watching Lust, Caution with me, our first r21 movie together! Let's have breakfast at Cedele one day. :)



I'm drinking coffee from the cup now and the pooh's already on my mirror. You're the sweetest ever. :) Let's go get wasted soon yes. And I won't tell you to not think too much, because I know, that the mind never ever stops thinking. But for now, do your best for the interviews! Love you.

You don't have to kick addictions; you satisfy them. Just down the coffee, let the drugs work their power. But it's ironic, because it maintains my wakefulness, when all I want is to not wake up. And yet, I haunt myself in my dreams.

Thank you, thank you so much, for watching me fall.