I don't why but the tears just flowed when you hugged me. Maybe it's the hug, they do miraculous things to me. Maybe it's just you, because I really hvn't seen you for so so long and I didn't realize I really do miss you quite a bit. But you're flying away so so soon, couldn't you bring me along with you? I could do with getting away from here. Still, I love you, and am really happy to be able to see you after so long.
I hate it when the fucking beer kills my head when I'm barely even high, and am absolutely nowhere near to being drunk. I can't stand the throbbing in my head and I hate it because I can't use it to make me feel better, even for awhile. I need, to cross this threshold.
Why do I feel so terribly lousy whenever I wake up in the mornings. I abhor, the thought of waking up every single morning so much, it's slowly killing me inside. Nobody said it was going to be easy, but no one said it would be this hard.
What can you do, when you want the nights to end, and the mornings to never come.