Tuesday, December 25, 2007

I’ve never realized, that I really never do watch those happy, sappy, warm Christmas movies and the likes. Movies like Love Actually and The Holiday, most people would have watched them and proclaimed how nice they were, how they could watch them over and over again. Oddly enough, I steer away from such shows, or perhaps, subconsciously avoid them. Things that are too sweet, that make you wish you were like it too, are just not part of reality. So I’m still, cynical after all.

And I’m really only just a weak and weepy girl, nothing more than that. When I watch a sad show, I’ll cry. When I read a sad story, I’ll cry. When I hear a sad song, I’ll cry. When I feel sad, angry, stressed, I’ll cry. When I see people cry, I’ll cry. When you look at me with your big and soulful eyes and ask me why, I’ll cry too. What’s wrong with me? One day, I’ll just collapse and die. I hope so.

Merry Christmas. I’m not happy, but you could be.