Monday, December 10, 2007

I know, I don't matter anymore.

Something off a blog I randomly came across, and I think it's damn good. It alludes to Lust, Caution, so if you've watched it, you'll find it so so poignant.


quote


He, who kept his life together, even as he fell in love.

She, who let hers fall apart, because she fell in love.

The inherent difference between a man and a woman:

He, who would give up nothing for her.
She, who gave up everything for him.


/unquote



If I could churn out words like these, I would die happy.

I know I'm putting myself on a breakable thread, letting words flow out like this. Sometimes I have so much to say when I'm on my own, and if I don't find an outlet, I could possibly suffocate my brain. But still, it doesn't make me feel alot better. I don't know, but just let me be.