Honestly, I don't like the feeling of not feeling happy when I see the food I'm supposed to like in front of me. The moment after I put something in my mouth, I just want to push it all away. It wasn't like that. I didn't want to be like that. But it just happened.
Always thought it would be easy to say, but now I've fully understood how it feels like to have words stuck in your throat. I was meant, to swallow everything down and perhaps, let the words eat me from the inside. I could only bite my teeth, clench my fists, and hope that the cracking moment would just pass. My head, it hurts so much every second I swear, I hope, and I wish, an artery inside would burst.
I don't want to walk on that old path, it doesn't belong to me. So, don't put me on it. Even though I've tried, even though I could if I wanted to, I've never really ran away. It's only a matter of whether you actually bothered to find.
为什么已经找不回那种种让我有幸福的感觉的东西.