And thank you for the cake. Hello people pls come and take the cake from me or something, I cannot possibly finish it by myself. I still need to jump on the weighing scale everyday and I don't need a heart attack. But here's the cake for you guys to see at least, if you wouldn't get the chance to taste it.
Marmalade Pantry and Dempsey's Hacienda loving on the birthday itself, celebrated together with monkey darling's birthday too. All my life I've never really had any birthday celebrations by myself and I'm really glad because it's nice to have someone share it with you. I'll just feel like an idiot if I had to blow the candles out myself. Days without 4012 in our lives are sometimes compensated by this vehicle instead! Thank you we love you too? Hahaa.

Sorry sorry for condemning you big big monkey. It's all wenwen's surprise's fault, I don't care! Hahaa. I'm so happy to see you, so happy to take a photo with you. Oh my god I sound so obsessed. And I love you girls too, so damn much. You guys are my kryptonite pls. Hahahaa. :)
