This fucking pms is affecting every single nerve in my body and killing my head so bad. Suddenly, there is just so much anger and irritation in me. I’m practically dissing everyone in the house and anyone else who threatens to topple me over my edge. I know anger does me no good and gets me nothing, that is why I’ve gradually learned not to let it get the better of me. It would only make me go crazy and make everyone else run away. But maybe it wasn’t control and regulation, or so I thought. This repression is bloody threatening an upsurge.
I hate to feel the anger in me. It makes me blind to everything sane, if it still exists that is. I know the wrath only represents a losing battle, and I don’t like to lose, ever. It fucking kills me, I have to be honest. I don’t like to give anybody the reason to do anything I don’t wish for them to do. I don’t want to be the one giving the justification. I just don’t like it.
Or maybe this is what I am actually feeling all along. Perhaps I’m just finding an excuse for them to be expressed, to have a more accepted outlet. But everything is just suddenly so amplified I feel like tearing my soul apart, and killing you.