I’ve told you before, I could leave anything, anyone behind and just leave. It’s not that nothing matters to me, but it’s more of I don’t feel much about detaching myself from everything in the end. All I need, is the chance to be able to. Maybe you have forgotten, maybe you don’t really care like I thought you did after all. We all know, what a moment of impulse is. Yeah, it’s okay. You just made that grounding of mine even stronger.
My dreams, they make me exhausted. And they are starting to change. These days, the yous in them are slowly becoming a stranger. Even in my dreams, you are a stranger. And I saw myself sitting there, qualifying every other emotion present in me other than joy, with a smile. And I saw you looking through me, like how I was meant to be, invisible.
And I’ve been walking through doors, just to find the next locked. It’s like walking through an endless labyrinth, every door opens in the end, but the next appears the same, but still locked. Each of the places in transit looks the same, with the same four walls, with the same claustrophobic feeling gnawing at me. Hey how come I didn’t know I built these limitless walls, in place of one tall and sturdy one.
Fucking tired, of the work, the mind, the thoughts, the things. All I could do is leech comfort from your words that no one else could give. I know it’s going to be soon when I’ll need to deal without them. But for now, please don’t disappear yet.