Isaa baby maybe you're right. I should sleep earlier, the transit of night into morning is killing me alot I don't know why. Maybe it's just today, maybe it's only now. I cannot let these thoughts swirl around in my head, I cannot fall into the fucking pit. But does it matter, I was never really out anyway. I'm just in a fucking state of frenzy, so totally messed up.
I am a little disappointed. Should I be, am I qualified to be. I hate it when I feel lousy, I hate it when I cannot seem to understand.
And you, we love you so so much. Whenever I hear or see you choking on your words or crying, my heart breaks pls. Breaks into a million pieces. Hahahaa. And I'm amazed how easily I can cry at that too. I could cry forever. Hahaa. Don't say it's okay when it's not okay. We are here, always here, even though you always make my eyes roll and drop out 100000times.