I've finished my whole pack of coffee, all thirty sticks of them, in less than half a month. Plus the many random cups of coffee I had in school that I've made myself bloody dependent on. I don't know how, but I've managed to convince myself that I need it to get by the day, no matter what. It gives me the highs.
You've left. And you're leaving too. How am I going to fill in the void during the days when both of you are not going to be around at all! You make me love running to school everyday and staying till late and hate going home, and after all that you're going to leave me alone. And you know what's the only thing that I can do during your absence. :( Please please come back soon okay! I feel as if I cannot live without you all. Hahahaa. Disgusting.
Yes, I love the library so much I wished it was just next to my house. But the unisex washroom makes me feel so disgusted everytime I use it now, thanks to the ideas you all put into my head! I love being in school so much I feel like running back every single day. :(