A lack of words define my present state, or maybe, the absence of the ability to even decipher my own thoughts.
My throat hurts like mad. And it's only one side, just like how migraine haunts me now and then. It really hurts so bad I hate it. Talking, swallowing, even yawning exacerbate the pain. One ailment follows after the other, or maybe even before the old one disappears totally. My body feels like it's slowly, slowly shutting down.
And subject registration sucks. I didn't manage to get one of my electives and it's going to screw up my timetable. I don't even know what's the last module I want to take now. It irritates me majorly and I'm bloody sad. Bloody freaking sad. I don't like settling for less viable or attractive alternatives.
My mind can't seem to remember much things these days. Things happen, and are forgotten. I can't recall what I've done once they're of the past. Maybe it's meant to be this way. Listening to sad melodies in the darkness of my room before the light fights back the darkness outside exudes immense melancholy. It makes me feel totally broken, yet very in element.
And why do I feel so stupid sometimes. Maybe, you could tell me.