Monday, August 13, 2007

The stupid virus made me lug my laptop all the way to school again for service. But luckily the guy was nice and he got it reformatted in like less than an hour! I should go learn how to do it myself lahh. It was a bloody tiring day at school, and it's the first time I have like three 930am days ever since I started school. So my eyes are already almost closing now. Sighh. And I walked so much today, with my big bag which almost killed my shoulder because I threw hell lots of stuff inside and my laptop in the other hand. Walking to and fro north and south spine, making my way to tuition and back home again. And the weather was damn damn hot lahh. But okay, hopefully walking more could make up for my serious lack of exercise these days. Damn it.

My mummy told me work was hell today. She said there was damn alot of people at the arts canteen today and the queue was like nonstop from morning till she left work. Then she wanted to act humorous and commented that today was the first day of the seventh month, so the queue was so long because there were many hungry people. Omg. Idiot, I don't like to hear such things one lah. Now I don't even dare to go home alone when it's late already. I will think too much and scare myself only. Hahhaa. But she was saying how nice and huge the newly renovated canteen is and that the upper storey is air-conditioned and there's Burger King and everything. Bloody xingfu people at NUS! Damn damn erxin. I miss my curry yong tau foo there lah! Shit one. Looking at NTU's canteen make me damn sad because it's hot and I hate looking for seats when there's seriously alot of people and the food is even nothing more to speak about.

Liverpool's match with Aston Villa was damn damn exciting one lah. I was like almost crying when Villa equalized but thank god for Gerrard lahh. When he scored I was happy until I could have died lah. But I could only jump up and down and I tried my best to suppress my screams because I was not supposed to be noisy at Xiaoshouzhi's house since it was already so late. But I wasn't that loud lah hor?

Thank you isaa baby for the donut! I just warmed it and stuffed it down my stomach. Yummy lehz. Hahaha.

Early day tomorrow again. I shall sleep soon. Although I really want to start on my Potter soon, like now. Damn it. :(