I'm so tired. I don't even know whether it's physically or mentally, maybe both. Long days coupled with long breaks drain me of all my energy. I hate feeling so bloody exhausted. The modules are really difficult this semester. So many things are inclined towards the thing I have the least confidence for - statistics. And I can't stand overly competitive people, I can't stand people who keep asking apparently useless questions, and I can't stand my own helplessness. Why can't I have a higher capacity for acceptance?
Waking up early is hard, but early lessons give me a certain joy in travelling to school sometimes, though I don't really know why. Maybe it's just the time of the day. And the day could go on and on, when I unwittingly let myself get involved in helping monkey darling with her stuff. But it's okay, busy and long days make everything more bearable, somehow.
So many things, left unsaid. Maybe, maybe you could make it better.