I swear most of my time are spent in school rather than home nowadays. And this wasn't the case last time because I used to like to run home immediately after classes ended. But since my classes end so late these days anyway, I just end up staying in school to meddle in this and that or to go out with the rest for dinner.
I had the most tiring day ever on Thursday although it was supposed to be Union Day and classes were cancelled for a part of the day. But the time nicely coincided with that of my four hours break. Bloody hell. So I had all my lessons still, plus helping out with the voting stuff during the break. And I actually stayed back to help with the counting of votes which ended near to 10pm lahh. But we had Boon Lay Nasi Lemak for dinner so I was still super happy! Thank god for Big Monkey's car. Hahaha. But I was really so damn bloody shagged.
And I wasn't supposed to have classes on Friday and I really wasn't planning to travel all the way back to school to do somebody's birthday stuff. But thanks to Big Monkey's manipulation I actually reached school at 6.30pm to help them with it. Omg I was really amazed with myself lah cuz I think I'm one of the laziest one around already. Hahhaa. And we wasted our time with gossip and dinner and everything else we could find to do before we finally somewhat finished what we initally set out to do near to 11pm. Bloody hell.
And there's birthday dinners today and tomorrow. Sighh. I need more time to do my work.