I really really love Waraku! I had my hotate and cream cheese udon today after thinking about it for like three months?! And I really love stealing other people's food. Hahhaa. Everything was really damn good lah. And the best thing was that it was a free meal on the birthday boy. Hahhaa, a guiltless meal is really happyfying lah. And we left for a place called The Ritz at Bugis for some drinks and I managed to catch the second half of my Liverpool's match!
We cabbed back today so there wasn't anyone to walk me up to my house. And I think I'm really lousy, because I was even scared of walking up the stairs alone. I think I imagined hearing voices or footsteps and I will think think got people following me so by the second storey I was already almost running up the stairs. Hahaha. Then my heart was beating very fast. But okay, I really hate lifts and stairs and whatever lahh. Thank god for hot Big Monkey and Monkey's boyfriend for walking me up to my house yesterday night because they knew I was scared. But in the end, the ended up scaring me more because of the things they said. So now it's even worse when I'm alone. Bloody hell.