My legs are really blind. I'll knock into countless things these days wherever I walk. When I wanted to walk into the toilet at home, I just kind of veered sideways and hit my toes against the side of the door instead. It wasn't as if the door was closed lah. The pathway into the toilet was so big. Sighh. And there's this huge blue black on the inside of my legs near the knees. I don't know how I got that but there's like one on each leg which seem to coincide with each other so I'm guessing I banged my legs together somehow? It's damn ugly lah. :(
Now I'm slowly starting to love being in school till late although it makes me tired. That's because I get to see the people I love so so much and we'll always have nice dinners together. And I'll get high and happy sometimes when I'm tired, it makes everything seem easier to handle. So when I'm home I'll be so tired I'll just sleep almost immediately. Then there'll be less time to think and worry about things. And now when the weekends are here, they just seem more difficult to bear somehow.
And I'm slowly becoming someone I never wanted to be.