
We all went down to MOS after that and since we finished dinner pretty early, we got into MOS really damn early too. Damn paiseh lah, walking into an almost empty club. Hahaha. But it's okay, cuz we got good and comfortable seats that cost a bomb. And all the drinks that were opened that day were Chivas and Martell and I felt like an uncle drinking those. If it weren't for the cai quan games we had and that I kept losing, I wouldn't even have touched it at all lo. I'm still young so I prefer kiddy drinks like vodka and daiquiri. Hahaa.

I didn't really like MOS lehz. The music wasn't that great and I didn't feel high dancing in the Smoove area at all. The stupid cage was bloody packed lah. I think we ended up spending most of our time in the nice toilets lahh. And I was thinking of my Xiaoshouzhi dancing away happily in Zouk lah. But I've decided not to love him anymore because he doesn't care about me at all. Waste my time one lehz, damn sad. Hahhaa.


Okay it's time to study. I feel as if I've been mugging for very very long already but why doesn't my brain feels as if information are getting in. Sighh. I need my caffeine fix.