Wednesday, September 19, 2007

School makes me damn damn tired. I just feel like mugging everyday. Hahaa. Damn sad.

I didn't actually want to blog today because I have nothing much to say these days although it seemed as if many many things happened still. But friend brought me for a short spin in his hot mazda 3 sp today so I must comment lo. Hahhaa. I love mazdas alot alot because big monkey's car is also a mazda so I've grown to love it and to have a radar for detecting mazdas. Hahaa. Although friend's mazda is not sizzling red or sleek black or cool white, it is still cool and hot! And when I sit in a car, I always will have a xingfudeganjue because I rarely get to be driven around in one. So when I saw the blue car I really wanted to go hug it, but I forgot. Hahaha. Next time then, but maybe it'll be 100000years later? Hahhaa. And thank you friend for driving me to macdonalds to get an ice cream! I almost forgot how yummy hot fudge sundae is lah. It is really damn damn nice. :)

Okay, I have lost the touch to write? Hahhaa.