Monday, September 3, 2007

even the rain makes me sad.

It's been raining everyday lah. The rain was damn big when I was making my way to my student's house and I was still drenched and cold even though I had an umbrella because the rain was pouring relentlessly and the wind was blowing crazily. And I almost died walking along the narrow pavement beside the road because the cars were zooming past and splashing water everywhere. But I still got splashed by this damn lorry when I was at the traffic light although I already took a big step back lahh. But okay, at least I was wearing shorts, so only my legs were wet. Hahaa.

And I didn't mean to, but I took a nap because the cold made my head split terribly again. I don't know why, maybe I do, but my head seems to split too much these days.

Sometimes, maybe is never.