Tuesday, August 7, 2007

Almost forgotten what it feels like walking around campus. Bloody many people bloody hot. Looking at the 179 queue makes me bloody tired too. And the Boon Lay smell. All too familiar. Sighh. I don't even feel as if I've been in the school for over two years. I wonder where did the days go. This semester's psychology modules seem really daunting. Okay, I've only been to one, but it seems as if all the damn smart people are inside and it sucks. I will try and try my very best but I'll still not be able to match up to them. And the module itself is damn demanding and I suck at statistics and report writing. Sighh. I hate feelings of inadequacy. But it's okay, it'll all come through.

And I'm damn damn tired now. My eyes are really closing. But sometimes I find a perverse pleasure in forcing myself not to sleep. Hahaha. I have damn long breaks between my lessons this semester. So I shall make sure I'll study with my darling monkey. When we had long breaks in the previous semesters, we'll just ended up nua-ing around although we said we'll use the time to study. Shit one lah. But okay, hopefully not this time round. Damn it, I'm really very very tired.