I'm such a nice friend! I accompanied Friend all the way to the customer service centre to collect his free Takashimaya vouchers. But it's sad, because I benefitted nothing from it. Not even 1% of the vouchers. Hahhaa, but it's okay, cuz there's nothing to buy in Taka anyway!
But it's okay, because Friend brought me to eat yummy kaya butter toast and kopi at Keong Saik Road! The fried rice there was damn nice too. Actually many things seemed really yummy there. I love old old kopitiam. It gives a nice sense of nostalgia.
And I bought a pretty projectshop bag! Hahahaa I have a hot bag to bring to school already. Damn damn happy. Okay, it's simple and just plain black but it is still nice! But if you see it and think nothing of it, okay, then don't comment ah. If not I'll be damn sad one. Hahahaa. My Xiaoshouzhi, we can walk around school in our projectshop bags! It will be cute de lo. Hahhaaa, please don't kiu tio. :(
I'm damn damn chui these days. I'll get faint and dizzy after walking awhile and I can't stand for long so I'll always have to sit down. Then I'll get super hungry sometimes but after I eat a little, my stomach will start to reject the food and I'll feel abit nauseous. And my stomach will churn for no good reason. Really sian diao. Sighh.