Wednesday, July 25, 2007

My mummy likes to laugh at weird things these days. On the way out to dinner in the car today, she tapped on my shoulder, pointed to a random guy on the street and asked me if he looked like my dad. When I looked at her skeptically and shook my head, she started laughing nonstop. Weird one lah, there's no resemblance at all seriously. And when I was in my room yesterday, she actually called me on my handphone using the house phone so that I would come out of my room. She was lazy to even walk to my room or to shout for me to let me know my brother bought tau hway back. Siao one. Then when I rolled my eyes at her, she started laughing crazily too. My god.

Days spent without working is wonderful. Wonderfully boring. But okay, it still feels damn good to be able to wake up late. But I'm not anywhere near to even starting on my resolution of exercising during this break. Shit one. And school is bloody starting. Sighh.

I want more sun! But it's freaking raining everyday it's sad.