Saturday, July 14, 2007

Psychology bbq at our Prof's house today. Not exactly a chummy chummy gathering, but I guess it's better than nothing. It's an effort taken to try and gel the faculty together? Perhaps. Played some fighting game on PS2 for awhile before we decided to help out to get the bbq started. But I don't know and won't ever try starting the fire, so all I could do was to stand at one side to stone or to steal some food when nobody's looking. And I didn't get to eat as much as I would like to lah. The pit was small, the cooking was slow and we had to leave early. Shit one. But my Prof was so sweet and cute, he walked around offering to pour wine for us. And I'm seriously lousy, just a little bit of it almost killed my head. It throbbed like crazy and I got hot within minutes. But at least there's always big monkey to drive us home safely. Xing fu de gan jue.

I don't want to fall asleep. Or rather, I can't get to sleep. The days just seem so long these days.