Saturday, July 14, 2007

the world's tainted with lies.

Woke up early to go for the flea at FMSS but helloo, there wasn't any crowd at all. I think it was more of like a sharing stories session and it was nice still, although we had to lug our bags of stuff there, unpack them, pack them up and lug them back again. The weather was damn humid and it made me damn tired it's shit. But we went to get KrispyKreme from Vonn, yayy thanks dear. Love you! And we made hot some of them and finished them at my house.

We are all really getting old, without a doubt. Our conversation topics have evolved much at each stage and it's scary to realize that we must move on, since there's no turning back. But being around the people you have been with for years, it kind of makes you feel that it's still the good old times at least. I have since learnt to put things behind, to not ask for too much, and to try not to think too much. But sometimes, you'll just happen to see some things which just remind you of stuff already buried deep in your heart.

I know my attitude at home today sucks. But I tried, really tried, but I still can't help from feeling pissed by every little thing. I need help to curb my quick temper seriously. I know I flare up easily, but I also almost always want to take back my words the very next minute. But my pride forbids me to, and I hate it. I don't know, and I still feel lousy and everything. And the only thing I can do is to just indulge in cup noodles. Maybe it'll make me happier.

Why is it so hard, to grasp hold of things; for they just seem to slip through my fingers.