Monday, July 9, 2007

this will do

Helloo hot guy, hope you had a wonderful birthday dinner! Your shirt is very very nice and you're very hot still! Don't keep looking back and don't be so flingy too ahh okay? Hahaaa. We love you! :)

I only had like five hours of sleep today and I had to drag myself out of the bed in the morning. Luckily big monkey came to fetch me to school, if not I think I sure die lah! I think subject registration in school is the most nerve-racking thing ever. When it was one minute to the registration time, my heart almost dropped out lah. Then there was counting down from 30 seconds too. Wah, I swear my heart could stop and my fingers would cramp lah. But okay, in the end I registered for like ten modules. Damn kiasu, but nothing to do then just became click-happy. Hahaa.

My big monkey is very cute lah. He made a soft toy for me! Although I know it's for practice lahh, then can gain experience and make nicer ones next time. Hahhaaa. But I still appreciate it very much lo! What's more it's hand sewn from scratch okay, I'm damn amazed and awed. There's even those beanies inside! He named it Scottie, but it's Squiggle now because I like it better. So I realized I still have a soft spot for soft toys. Hahaa.