Friday, February 29, 2008

oh god i feel so broken.

It's so hard to fall asleep when all I do is cough and cough and cough. The itchiness in the throat never seems to go away, even after I have finished all the medicine at home. The phlegm is still there and if I don't take the cough syrup, the bouts of cough I have to endure before falling asleep is fucking irritating and terrible.

And my mum is nagging away at me to see the doctor again, but what's the use if all he does is to give the same medicine over and over again?! Just take it that my immune system is down, so broken. I didn't ever needed so long to recover from any illnesses before.

This is crazy shit. I miss kbox so much, but I can't sing properly and happily now when my throat is still choked with phlegm and every line I try to sing will just be accompanied by a cough. Sucks.

Juno made me teared. It's a good movie, I have to say. Though I can only say some parts are just unrealistic, but it's nice, it's sweet, it's witty, it's funny. It's okay, I should take a break from cynicism. But hey, welcome to the real world baby.

I don't want to feel so drowsy every single night.