Dinner at Shokudo, a marche kind of open food bazaar concept Japanese eating place at Raffles City. It was really reallly good. The mains were great and the desserts were absolutely wonderful too. It had really been long, since the last time the eight of us got together for a meal, without anybody else to distract us. Hahaa. I love love you all.

And yes, I felt the guilt afterwards, just from all the eating. I wasn't like that before. Something I once enjoyed, that really gave me my xingfudeganjue, is gone, is really really gone. Whatever happened to me?

And I love you my darling monkey, for always being with me in school! Thank you for accompanying me everywhere, studying with me and picking me up when I'm lost in school. :)
I wished that it would never reach my house, when I was in the car. I could stare out of the windows and watch the streetlights go by, forever. I want it to go on and on, on and on. But I know, it's impossible. It all comes to a stop, someday, sometime.
What makes it hard, is that we don't fall apart totally, ultimately. It could be easy, but it could be really hard too. We fall apart, yet we don't exactly fall apart. We get stuck in the middle. We get forced to move on. What if we don't want to?
And if you don't care, I won't care too.
I feel like puking. I feel like crying, all over again.
Why, am I so useless. I am not supposed to cry anymore.
I want to tear my heart out, then maybe I wouldn't feel anymore.
I want to dig my eyes out, then maybe the tears wouldn't fall anymore.
Won't you save me. Won't you save me?