Friday, February 15, 2008

could i stop my life at this moment.

Still am sick and I feel as if I’m coughing my brains and lungs apart. I’m so easily addicted, so hopelessly hooked to the drowsy meds, they induce this floating feeling and make sleep come so much easily.

P.S. I Love You made me cry throughout the whole show I don't know why. It's not really that sad, but perhaps it's because I've read the book, or because the words are just hard to take, or I'm just, really tired from everything. But it was nice, and my eyes hurt like shit now.

I love Hong Kong still, so so much, although the trip this time round almost killed me. It was horribly cold and I wasn’t prepared at all. All I brought along were my vain thin pretty clothes and slippers and flats. In the end I had to get an extra coat and wore many many layers of clothings inside until it didn’t even matter what I was wearing underneath at all. The flats got my feet blistered so bad I had to endure days of treading around in slippers until my legs literally felt numb from the cold. It sucks, I even had difficulties climbing up the stairs. Bathing hadn’t been this torturous before too. The gaps between taking off the clothes and jumping into the shower and getting out of the shower and changing into the clothes were so so bad. I think I didn’t spend a second in Hong Kong not shivering at all. And my brother could only shake his head at me.

Only managed to nap for an hour before the flight and I even resorted to studying on the plane because of the stupid quiz that I had after I was back.

I love everything about Hong Kong. I love the streets, the trains, the buses, the air, just really, everything.

Food will always always be wonderful. The cold made me eat all my meals, maybe because my energy were all used up on shivering and chattering of my teeth.

Krispy Kreme! I still wouldn’t say it’s absolutely delicious or anything, but it sure tasted better on the spot.

Macau was okay, too bloody cold for me to enjoy much. But I had my favorite pork bun which was twice the price compared to when I had it during my summer exchange! And I got my passport checked at all the casinos we went to. Bloody hell, don’t I look 18 already?! And I didn’t win money. Hahaa.

And I saw Aaron Kwok! My mummy said she bet he dyed his hair because it was super black and he was already so old. Hahaha. But he looked pretty suave lah.

My lovely brother got me an agnès b. bag for my birthday in advance! :)

I could go to Hong Kong every year, every month, every day; and never get sick of it.
Well anywhere, but here.