skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Wednesday, February 20, 2008
我不想要谁给我快乐, 因为快乐总带给我不快乐.
无论快乐或不快乐
,
伤心或不伤心
,
心痛或不心痛
,
还是要咬紧牙根
,
试着笑着走下去
.
其实也没什么关系
,
人本来都是虚伪的
.
也许试着抬起头
,
眼泪就不会落下来
.
一切的一切
,
还是只能自己骗自己
.
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
"And even yet I dare not let it languish,
Dare not indulge in Memory's rapturous pain;
Once drinking deep of that divinest anguish,
How could I seek the empty world again?"
writer
daphne
23f
ntu psychology major
loves
liverpool fc ♥
greys
rainbows
sunsets
words
darlings
the past
isa ♥
rebecca ♥
shiyan ♥
xiaobin ♥
yusheng ♥
yvonne ♥
tagboard
archived
►
2009
(19)
►
September
(1)
►
July
(1)
►
May
(1)
►
April
(6)
►
March
(4)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(2)
▼
2008
(111)
►
December
(2)
►
September
(5)
►
August
(1)
►
July
(4)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(14)
►
March
(24)
▼
February
(24)
oh god i feel so broken.
i had to fall, to lose it all, but in the end it d...
and all i want to do is scream and run.
everything i can't be, is everything you should be.
这样的我, 我受够了.
and i realized, i don't know you anymore.
从什么时候开始, 快乐变成了奢侈品.
if ever your world starts crashing down, that's wh...
nothing, nothing can make it better.
我不想要谁给我快乐, 因为快乐总带给我不快乐.
眼泪是我的, 快乐都假的.
where have you been?
And I want the whole world to disappear under my e...
What can make me happy now, even if it's only for ...
I feel a thousand needles pricking through my hear...
I have never walked around school so much before. ...
could i stop my life at this moment.
and i wish i could say goodbye to the world.
当我们找不到更好的理由的时候, 当我们没有其他的话可以说的时候, 我们只会说, 就让时间冲淡一切, ...
Happy happy birthday we love you! :)I love love ba...
伤心让人不想爱自己.
I’ve never liked positivity. Optimism seems to me ...
:(
一切, 都还是灰.
►
January
(23)
►
2007
(92)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(8)
►
October
(14)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(7)
►
July
(6)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(4)
►
April
(17)
by
long distance